1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Liberty gingerbread

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by SPMAGTF, Apr 24, 2011.

1. SPMAGTF

SPMAGTF New Member

Ok dumb question: what launcher should we be using for liberty Gingerbread: im using go launcher pro. Also im using soft keys and button saver every time i open my phone or even using it they disapear and restart at random. Still no luck with the led issue. Just dont understand y stock message app will blink but none outhers i use will not. Thanks to all who have replied in advance.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. jfeulner

jfeulner New Member

There are many types of launchers you can Use. I prefer to use LauncherPro, or you can even use ADWLauncher.

The LED bug will most likely be fixed in a later release. Alot of the bugs in 0.1 have been fixed in 0.3

Hopefully that helps