No more gingerbread

OP
bogginblazer

bogginblazer

Reaction score
It says Droid X SBF at the top of my post...

Download the RSD Lite 4.9 file, the motorola drivers for your computer, and the current .340 SBF files and follow the guide on how to do it. It's really easy, and your phone will be back to fresh like new stock.

Droid X SBF

Read my mind dude

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

all right the current driver just makes my phone lock up im tring shadow now im bad on .340 but it is no good any other places to get .340 or is this site it?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It says Droid X SBF at the top of my post...

Download the RSD Lite 4.9 file, the motorola drivers for your computer, and the current .340 SBF files and follow the guide on how to do it. It's really easy, and your phone will be back to fresh like new stock.

Droid X SBF

Read my mind dude

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

all right the current driver just makes my phone lock up im tring shadow now im bad on .340 but it is no good any other places to get .340 or is this site it?

Could you elaborate a bit? What do you mean by lock up? If you search online you will find a few pages that offer the full sbf file (even the forums has it of course). Go to the moto site for the latest drivers and i take it you have rsd 4.9? I use windows xp and it works great. Linux is best and win 7 works (you just need to run rsd as administrator). Bootloader says ok to program? Like it was said above, make sure you have a charged battery! When you do the sbf, if for some reason it bootloops, just boot into stock recovery and do a data wipe

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

OP
bogginblazer

bogginblazer

Reaction score
I am using 4.9 also the phone freezes after a couple seconds. After i use z4 root. This is the main issue after i root the phone it will be good for 5mins then it will turn it self off the red light in the corner of the phone will blink. Then i turn the phone back on the background is black
And it is frozen. Any idea on how i can root my phone again?
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums