No more gingerbread

bogginblazer

Reaction score
How do i get back on fryo 2.2? Im on liberty donate. Gingerbread is not for me. A couple people have given me links on how to reboot my phone completely and start from scratch. But I can't download anything to save to my sd card. and I still wanna use liberty just on fryo. Please help

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It says droid x sbf right in the above post Click that. The file is there. Let me know if you need help, but it's good to learn to do this if your gonna tweak your phone.

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

leonozug

Reaction score
It says Droid X SBF at the top of my post...

Download the RSD Lite 4.9 file, the motorola drivers for your computer, and the current .340 SBF files and follow the guide on how to do it. It's really easy, and your phone will be back to fresh like new stock.

Droid X SBF

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Also you're gonna need a program called rsd lite 4.9 and the latest moto drivers. Plus you want the full sbf file in the above link. I can send you the link to rsd lite 4.9 if you can't find it with a little research

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It says Droid X SBF at the top of my post...

Download the RSD Lite 4.9 file, the motorola drivers for your computer, and the current .340 SBF files and follow the guide on how to do it. It's really easy, and your phone will be back to fresh like new stock.

Droid X SBF

Read my mind dude

OP
bogginblazer

bogginblazer

Reaction score
Do i dl str8 to my phone or comp man i know it sounds stupid but this is why i got I donate version of liberty

leonozug

Reaction score
No man the whole SBF process takes place on your computer. RSD Lite, the Drivers, you install them on your PC. once you do that, you have to put your phone in bootloader mode, connect your X to your PC, and flash the .340 file(you have to extract it from the .rar file first remember)

Go on youtube, you'll find step by step videos of how to do it. Nothing difficult about it really. Just make sure you follow directions, that's all. Randyrkelly on Youtube has a real good video of how to SBF your Droid X. I watched it and had no problems.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do i dl str8 to my phone or comp man i know it sounds stupid but this is why i got I donate version of liberty

You can dl straight to your phone (i dl everything to my phone, it's the only Internet connection i have, rsd lite, drivers and sbf file). Buuut the process takes place on your computer like it was said above. We are all happy to walk you through it if necessary.

leonozug

Reaction score

You can dl straight to your phone (i dl everything to my phone, it's the only Internet connection i have, rsd lite, drivers and sbf file). Buuut the process takes place on your computer like it was said above. We are all happy to walk you through it if necessary.

Listen to the guys from Upstate NY bro. We know what we're talking about. LOL

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score

Listen to the guys from Upstate NY bro. We know what we're talking about. LOL

Damn straight.

OP
bogginblazer

bogginblazer

Reaction score
Sweet man thanks ill tri it when i get back