Liberty 1.5 Coming soon

teh_g

Reaction score
I have been proven wrong. I guess you devs are getting better at working around the lack of additional kernels. I too would like to see the toggle widgets in the notifications drop down then :p

msburr87

Reaction score
I have been proven wrong. I guess you devs are getting better at working around the lack of additional kernels. I too would like to see the toggle widgets in the notifications drop down then :p

Power Control Plus adds the widget to the drop down and you can customize what 5 things you want it to be, plus you can customize it to match themes.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

cydetrakd

Reaction score
It would be nice if this feature was added in a later update to the rom but for now bring on liberty 1.5.

Too bad that app is 1.99 I just bought the menu unlock don't feel like buying anymore apps that were free features when I had my og droid

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Cwagmire

Reaction score
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is 1.5 for DX only or D2 as well?

want a droid

Reaction score
Droid2 as well. There is a Liberty 1.5 Coming Soon thread in the Droid2 section.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Cwagmire

Reaction score
Droid2 as well. There is a Liberty 1.5 Coming Soon thread in the Droid2 section.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Thanks for the quick response. Sorry still new to the forums. I'll try and find the Droid 2 section.

vtecduck

Reaction score
Since there is a notification alert in Liberty Settings for ROM patches, will we be notified through our phones that 1.5 is available, or is the alert only for patches when they are released?

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
I gotta fever.....and the only prescription is some 1.5! I hope it gets filled soon.

cydetrakd

Reaction score
Well I tweeted kejar31 last night and he said 1.5 isn't even in the hands of themers yet so it might not even be this week but who knows we might luck out if the themers work fast

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

windhoarse00

Reaction score
oh my freakin god! jrummy & kejar should be worshipped 4 answering our prayer's!!! The suspence is kkilling me!

Fate0n3

Reaction score
Is there any kind of ETA? Sorry I know this has been asked a million times, and I also do have him on Twitter. I am wanting to install Liberty but don't wanna install 1.0 if 1.5 will be out in a few days.