Liberty 1.5 Coming soon

hazmat780

Reaction score
Tweet deck isn't bad either. Can create lists of people you want to appear in your feed

Via my 1.1Ghz DroidX running Liberty v1.0 (TapTalk)

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen
Would it be possible to put the power widgets in the notifications pull down menu? I've seen this on several other roms and really liked this feature!

I know this is possible with apps, but I think it'd be great to have built-in!

teh_g

Reaction score
Would it be possible to put the power widgets in the notifications pull down menu? I've seen this on several other roms and really liked this feature!

I was under the impression this was only on phones where you could install new kernels.

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen
That I don't know... I've seen it on an Incredible and an EVO?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

teh_g

Reaction score

I can tell you the both of those have been unlocked and can have custom kernels installed.

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen

I can tell you the both of those have been unlocked and can have custom kernels installed.

That may be true... I'm a bit new to the rooting brigade, so I don't know all the technical ins and outs. But my buddy said all he did to his Incredible was root it using unrevok3d and installed the SkyRaider rom. Does the SkyRaider come with a custom kernel installation?

teh_g

Reaction score
That may be true... I'm a bit new to the rooting brigade, so I don't know all the technical ins and outs. But my buddy said all he did to his Incredible was root it using unrevok3d and installed the SkyRaider rom. Does the SkyRaider come with a custom kernel installation?

I don't know that for certain, but I imagine it does as a lot of the ROMs for the Incredible come bundled with them. I know I am jealous of the Incredible and the custom kernels that can be installed.

droid_freak

Reaction score
Very happy with 1.0 and all its tools and tricks on top of the fact that Linear and Linear ADW have awesome themes. Can't wait to see 1.5, going to try RubiX 1.9.7 for a few days since it has the GummyJar 2.5 base :)

hackja4fun

Reaction score
Get a droid x dancedroid
That's awesome....I had/still have a Droid 1 since last December and I replaced it with a droid X this December and I don't miss my droid 1 at all. Also I can't wait for the new release.dancedroid

I do miss the physical keyboard that my D1 had, not because texting was any better with it, but because of my gamegripper. Nothing, and i mean NOTHING beat that thing for being able to play the -oid emulators. I still wish they'd make something comparable to the X with a slider, I'm in love with the screen size, but for gaming, that physical keyboard has too many advantages. I'm still torn.

Just get a wii remote and get the app RWiimote

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I was under the impression this was only on phones where you could install new kernels.

i know Pheonixdevs got it going on the D2 so i will assume it can on the DX as well

andylulzyou

Reaction score

i know Pheonixdevs got it going on the D2 so i will assume it can on the DX as well

It's also a part of the Obsidian Rom on the DX, was running it yesterday.

reznorfan0

Reaction score
That's awesome....I had/still have a Droid 1 since last December and I replaced it with a droid X this December and I don't miss my droid 1 at all. Also I can't wait for the new release.dancedroid

I do miss the physical keyboard that my D1 had, not because texting was any better with it, but because of my gamegripper. Nothing, and i mean NOTHING beat that thing for being able to play the -oid emulators. I still wish they'd make something comparable to the X with a slider, I'm in love with the screen size, but for gaming, that physical keyboard has too many advantages. I'm still torn.

Just get a wii remote and get the app RWiimote

I know, and I do. its just a much bigger hassle carrying around that much more hardware (the wiimote and the classic controller) and having to worry about batteries for that thing, where with the game gripper it was just a thin peice of rubber in my pocket.