1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Liberty 1.5 Beeping Music Controls

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by LocoRon, Feb 13, 2011.

1. LocoRon

LocoRon New Member

(Solved) Liberty 1.5 Beeping Music Controls

I tried searching around the settings on the phone, and the forums to see if this was mentioned anywhere else, but found nothing so....

I first noticed this with the lock screen controls, that when I press a control (such as pause/play, next track, previous track), there is a beep "confirming" my action. Then I noticed that it is also doing this with the controls on my bluetooth headphones, and it is driving me a little crazy. There was never any such beep before, either with Liberty 1.0, or the stock firmware.

Is there anyway to disable this beep?

Edit:

Nevermind. I finally found what was causing this: An option in PowerAmp (that I must've disabled when I first got it, before ever even hearing it.) ^_^;;
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2011