Lock Screen Music Controls on Liberty GB 0.9

jasondubya

Reaction score
I can't seem to figure out if this is not a feature or if I have set my phone up wrong but is there a way to enable music/audio controls to the lock screen? I use Google Music and Stitcher for podcasts but don't like unlocking entirely to pause, skip, etc.

Thanks!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can use Widgetlocker. I haven't found a way to add the controls to the lockscreen unless the music player has that option.

CM74DX

PhillJ

Reaction score
You can use Widgetlocker. I haven't found a way to add the controls to the lockscreen unless the music player has that option.

CM74DX

poweramp has the option

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
J

jasondubya

Reaction score
I gave Widgetlocker a try but it doesn't seem to function well with my phone, though that may be a LauncherPro/ADW compatibility issue. About half the time I have to slide the unlock slider multiple times. I gave up, despite liking much of the functionality but perhaps I will give poweramp a try.

Thanks!

PhillJ

Reaction score
I gave Widgetlocker a try but it doesn't seem to function well with my phone, though that may be a LauncherPro/ADW compatibility issue. About half the time I have to slide the unlock slider multiple times. I gave up, despite liking much of the functionality but perhaps I will give poweramp a try.

Thanks!

Poweramp works just fine for me. I use launcher pro as well

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk