Liberty 0.7 and Market

EagleDelta1

Reaction score
I upgraded to Liberty v0.7 and now several apps that were in the marketplace are gone - is there a fix I can apply to the market or am I SOL for the time being since GB build 596 just came out?

SyNiK4L

Reaction score
im not having that same problem. Im having a problem where anything i try to install just fails...so i cant even download TB to restore my backup....im going back to .06 for now

darylkris

Reaction score
had the same problem, if you can force a download through android market on your computer, download root explorer and rom manager. use root explorer to delete vending.apk and reinstall google apps via rom manager. should fix market issues

Hobn

Reaction score
I had that problem recently in 2.0.1. But since going into Gingerbread, I haven't had the problem in 0.6 or 0.7.

SyNiK4L

Reaction score
had the same problem, if you can force a download through android market on your computer, download root explorer and rom manager. use root explorer to delete vending.apk and reinstall google apps via rom manager. should fix market issues

are you talking to me? and hobn? who are u talking to lol....we both have seperate market problems....

and darylkris. ima give that a go...i googled this problem and some random guy on another forum said he had that problem and he waited 6 hours and magically the market started working again...but i went ahead and Dl'ed TB from their website...so im loading my backup right now(which will include rom manager and root explorer) so ill give that try...thx man