Interested in Liberty, but confused...

Beka27

Reaction score
I've never used Liberty, and I'm searching for info and clicking different threads and it's only confusing me more with the various version numbers... LOL! I was hoping someone can direct me where I need to go...

I understand I will need to DL the Toolbox from the market, that's easy enough. But from there, what's my next step?

I am on .596 deodexed (TBH), do I need to install the versions in succession, as I've seen posted on some threads... or more specifically, which version will work with .596?

I'm seeing info on people upgrading from the previous Froyo version (I believe that was 2.0.1), but not anything for Liberty newbies...

Thanks everyone! :)

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Clockwork, wipe data install liberty gb. That's it. I would do it manually rather then install from the toolbox. Dl themes, file in the toolbox but then exit out and install on your own. The file will be in Liberty/nightlies

Hi my name is Domenic and im a DroidForums addict

OP
Beka27

Beka27

Reaction score
Cool! Thanks so much!

Today's my last day of "freedom" before the little one is off school for the summer... so I've got to get my "M.I.L.F" on...

"Mommy Is Liberty Flashing!"

OP
Beka27

Beka27

Reaction score
This is just lovely! What an easy install, it literally took me a few minutes start to finish!

OP
Beka27

Beka27

Reaction score
It's been less than an hour, but I'm so impressed, I went ahead and donated. This is amazing! Great work!