Lgb is a failure, don't bother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zog

Reaction score
I'm pretty peeved like a pretty pink pony, am no longer using Liberty again.

I made a call to my dad and hung up once finished. I then replied to a text message from my girlfriend. This text somehow was sent to my father's number instead! I'm 100% positive it was sent as a reply under her thread/name/number.

The text unfortunately contained damaging, private information. He is now in a rage and I'm in deep ****.. EVEN though it is clearly listed as a reply in my gfs thread he recieved it and she did not. All I can wonder is how many times this has happened to other people and you not known it. Forget this rom people.

Was on lgb 0.4 for the d2. Seriously give me my freaking donation back!

Fabyloso

Reaction score
I'm pretty pissed off, am no longer using Liberty again.

I made a call to my dad and hung up once finished. I then replied to a text message from my girlfriend. This text somehow was sent to my father's number instead! I'm 100% positive it was sent as a reply under her thread/name/number.

The text unfortunately contained damaging, private information. He is now in a rage and I'm in deep ****.. EVEN though it is clearly listed as a reply in my gfs thread he recieved it and she did not. All I can wonder is how many times this has happened to other people and you not known it. Forget this rom people.

Was on lgb 0.4 for the d2. Seriously give me my freaking donation back!

I've seen this happen to me on multiple occasions. I select a contact through my conversation list to start texting. Half way through my text I realize I'm texting the wrong person. Thankfully I've saved myself before sending the text each time.

I can't say for sure it's a LGB issue tho. I was on LGB from v.01 through v.05, but I can't remember if it was happening on other ROM's. I am not in LGB anymore, mostly cuz I'm a ROM whore and love trying new ROM's. But so far it hasn't happened in a while. So maybe you might be right. If I see it happen again and I'm not on LGB, I'll return to this thread and let you know.

I would suggest not to be so pissed off about getting busted and taking it out on the ROM. These DEV's work hard to provide us with awesome phone upgrades. Good luck to you!

Captmilk

Reaction score
I have used almost every version of LB and I have never had issues. But i always follow install instructions and read forum posts to keep up dated. Seems to be a "ID 10 T" error

Status
Not open for further replies.