LG Urbane vibrates on Every Email.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
LG Urbane vibrates on Every Email. If I get 10 emails it vibrates 10x as it seems to count down the emails. Its quite annoying. Is it possible to only vibrate on New Mail 1x like on phone?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm not aware of any Setting to change this. I think it's just part of Android Wear...it's either vibrate for every Notification for that app or non at all for that app.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm not aware of any Setting to change this. I think it's just part of Android Wear...it's either vibrate for every Notification for that app or non at all for that app.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I believe that's the case as well.

If it's any consolation, the longer you have it, you'll notice the vibration a lot less.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe that's the case as well.

If it's any consolation, the longer you have it, you'll notice the vibration a lot less.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
My Gear S does the same thing. I have background data turned off for gmail (I've got something using data in the background so I turned a bunch of stuff off). When I come into Wi-Fi range I can get anywhere from 5-50 alerts (depending on how long I've been out of range) and I sometimes look at my watch later and go "hmm, I guess I came back into Wi-Fi at some point". If, like now as I'm writing this post, I get the plethora of Amazon and Toys R UsBlack Friday deals and am not really doing anything I'll notice them. If bike riding, working, whatever, I don't even notice anymore. I'll see the notification icon when I check the time or other reason to use the watch .
It's kinda funny,I set my gmail on the phone to silent because I'll know when I get one by the vibration on my wrist but now it's mentally silent as well.
Like here. I was working on my bicycle, putting the baby seat on for when my grandson gets here from Kentucky, checked the time and 2 gmails that I didn't feel the vibration at all.
e5e01179551b3122cd62cefd109ad2bf.jpg

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

Last edited: