1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to make phone vibrate on every alert?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Bruin54, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Bruin54

Bruin54 New Member

Can anyone tell me how to make the phone vibrate on every alert? I can make silence the phone and put it on vibrate but, it only vibrates on calls. I want it to vibrate on calls,txts, ims, emails, etc. Is this possible?
  2. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

Yes you can set texts and e-mails to vibrate. Just go into the settings in both (Menu button > settings), and make sure 'vibrate' is checked under the notifications tab.

btw... Go B's. Bruins are my team :)
  3. APassivePoke

APassivePoke New Member

Will this make them vibrate ALL the time, or just vibrate when the phone is in "vibrate" mode?
  4. imiller913

imiller913 New Member

It will make it vibrate all the time
  5. lindsayanne0827

lindsayanne0827 New Member

is this for the droid eris, bc i looked under settings on my motorola droid and i dont see that and i really want it to vibrate for texts,, and also i wanna be able to customize how long it is.. please help!
  6. serveitup911

serveitup911 New Member

This is something that should be added to the lockscreen. Just like you can toggle silent mode with the slider, you should also be able to toggle vibrate mode system-wide. It shouldn't be that hard to do, and would be very convenient. It is a big hassle to go in to each application and set vibrate separately.
Search tags for this page

how can i make my android phone vibrate everytime i get an e