letting people use youe phone... where do you stand?

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
Well it depends the type of phone, a smartphone I wont let anyone touch it because it has so much personal data and people love to snoop. But for a quick call sure. I dial the number hand the phone over but wont let you leave my sight.

R3Ds™ UD THeMes

turdbogls

Reaction score
i keep a very close eye on my stuff. i let my wife use it last night to check a web site out (literally like 2 clicks for me, she takes 5 minutes...lol) and i watched her like a hawk the entire time.

VolDroid

Reaction score
I'll let my wife use it and my daughter (14) but only while in sight. Try my best to keep it out of the hands of my ADHD 9 yr old son though. He could destroy while still IN sight. Other than that I really don't like letting ppl use it outside of an emergency.

tonydelite

Reaction score
I don't let strangers use my phone (nor has a stranger ever asked to use my phone...) but if someone I know wants to use it, I don't care. It's just a phone. I'm not too possessive about my things. Makes life much easier in the long run :)

belome

Reaction score
I don't care. It's just a phone. I'm not too possessive about my things. Makes life much easier in the long run :)

Came here to say this...

You can borrow my phone, my car, my house... heck, if you're really nice to her you could probably even borrow my wife.

I probably am a little more protective of my handguns... but I guess if my buddy really needed to off his wife, I could say he stole it.

warrior21

Reaction score
I always have my garbage work flip phone on me that someone can use if they need it. I don't let anyone play with my droid

Abby Normal

Reaction score
Under normal conditions ,,,, NO.....

Emergency is a different story but it has only happened 3 times since Jan.........no other times........sorry....

Ghostwheel

Reaction score
The only person who's allowed that courtesy is my wife, and even then I'm reluctant - I've seen how she mistreats her BB Storm (just cracked the screen the other day). That, plus she tends to return it covered in lotion-y fingerprints and/or foundation cheekprints. I like my touchscreen spotless; her, not so much...