LED notification still doesn't work

rjsurfer

Reaction score
I'm sure I saw it flash when I first got the phone but don't see it anymore? If I had to say it seemed to occur after the operating system update.

Flash LED app (Light Flow) doesn't turn it on either.

Ron W.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its a slow blink. I toggled my setting off an on...although I don't recall noticing it not pulse to begin with.

Mine is working on 4.0.2.

sent from unlocked gnex

OP
R

rjsurfer

Reaction score
Toggled it off and on still N/G, at least in the last 5 minutes it hasn't flashed:biggrin:

Ron W.

natezire71

Reaction score
Mine didn't work, then started to work once I got a text message. Its sporadic. If I were you, just download "Light Flow" from the market. Works very well.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I also installed led me know and uninstall it...before my led light was consistent. The pulse rate is very slow though by design to conserve battery. Its not a quick blink like the d1 was or the tbolt.

sent from unlocked gnex

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Light Flow didn't work for me until I rooted. Now it works great! I have every led notify set to "stay on" so I don't have to stare at it waiting for it to blink!

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't like the fact I have to set light flow as administration on my device and give them full ability to log my typing

sent from unlocked gnex

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I don't like the fact I have to set light flow as administration on my device and give them full ability to log my typing

sent from unlocked gnex

Could be a downside.. I have used the app on three phones and haven't had any problems. With some of the stuff I type, I kinda expected the guys in white coats to break in and take me away to the padded room!