Notifications don't vibrate

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Alright guys is any of u having issues with text messages vibrating??? I had the volume+ app installed and light flow. I noticed when I setup light flow it wouldn't vibrate messages but after I turned it off it still doesn't. So I uninstalled both for the heck of it and they still don't, only led light flashes. I have in the phone settings to always vibrate and in the text message setting to always vibrate. I've tried rebooting the phone and still nothing. Any suggestions??? Please help. Thanks...

Sent from my G-Nexy Sexy using DroidForums :)

OP
INCREMENTAL

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
A lil help please... I just did a factory reset and still no vibrate on messages. Idk what's going on. Anyone having issues.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
You need to go to the settings of the messaging app and make sure vibration is on.

Also in the main settings go to sound and check the vibration settings there

stratjb

Reaction score
By default under the Settings of the stock Txt app, vibrate was set to never. Changed it to always and now I get a vibrate.

OP
INCREMENTAL

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Thanks for ur help but I stated this in my first post. So ur guys vibrates? Can someone test it for sure cause if not I'm taking it back for another

StevieJ

Reaction score
Mine "vibrates" if that's what you would like to call it. It's so anemic that I hardly notice it.

OP
INCREMENTAL

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Well after I posted earlier I did some more messing around and it clearly doesn't vibrate during texts or emails. Well Verizon took it back and gave me another one and it doesn't work either. My bro n law and sis both just got one. Made the same settings as me and theirs work fine. So I'm going back to VZW tomorrow but letting u guys know there's a problem for sure. Wish more people would report if theirs is OK.

skyyaa

Reaction score
Well after I posted earlier I did some more messing around and it clearly doesn't vibrate during texts or emails. Well Verizon took it back and gave me another one and it doesn't work either. My bro n law and sis both just got one. Made the same settings as me and theirs work fine. So I'm going back to VZW tomorrow but letting u guys know there's a problem for sure. Wish more people would report if theirs is OK.

I had the same problem after using lightflow for a bit. I uninstalled disabled it from accessibility, rechecked all the vibrate and pulse boxes, and it seems to be back to normal. Make sure vibrate is set in the messaging app too. I think its something lightflow related though.