1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

LED Notification Light

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by loot310, Aug 17, 2010.

1. loot310

loot310 New Member

Hello,

First time poster, long time reader.

The LED Notification light on my Droid X has completely stopped working. Im not sure if it's been turned off by accident, an app has corrupted it, or it is just broken.

Is there any way in the settings to turn this off or on? I havent been able to find anything. What is the best way to trouble shoot this?

Thanks
  2. lando83002

lando83002 New Member

Same problem

I have the same problem with my phone. My wife also has the Droid X, but her notification LED works fine. I have put some apps on mine that are not on hers so I think it might be an app causing the problem. I first thought that I might have disabled it with Tasker, but I don't see any options in that app to disable the notification LED. I can't think of any other app that I have that would be messing with settings though.
  3. LuciferRex

LuciferRex New Member

I would love to be able to disable mine altogether
Search tags for this page
droid led notification settings
droid x led notification
droid x led settings where are they?
kik led not working

kik led notification

kik led notification problems

kik notifications not working

led lights on kik