Led color change option

sandfreak

Reaction score
Anybody see it in 3.3.1? I can't seem to find it.

Could've swore changelog said it was added to this release.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
You could try Light Flow....there is a free version and allows you to set all kinds of colors to all notifications along with pulse patterns.

element192

Reaction score
Same with me, I couldn't wait to flash 3.3.1 because I saw that on the changelog but I can't find the setting anywhere.

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Oh man Im pissed....the entire reasonn I flashed was he said the Led was back, I wiped, everything, flashed 3.3.1 & no ****ing led....wtf...says in a channelog its back in & its not???

I need to go kewl down before I say something Ill regret...

tee00max

Reaction score
Oh man Im pissed....the entire reasonn I flashed was he said the Led was back, I wiped, everything, flashed 3.3.1 & no ****ing led....wtf...says in a channelog its back in & its not???

I need to go kewl down before I say something Ill regret...

HA! I understand exactly what you mean. I was on Nightly #12 because of the 3G fix and then I seen 3.3.1 had the LED options back and I flash and then....:icon_evil:

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Ok, Ive calmed down now, on a positive note, Im glad to see he went back to the "audicken" (austen) kernel, as that is the older kernel he used to release it with that we were all getting awsome battery life with...

Last edited:

tee00max

Reaction score
Ok, Ive calmed down now, on a positive note, Im glad to see he went back to the "audicken" (auten) kernel, as that is the older kernel he used to release it with that we were all getting awsome battery life with...

yeah I seen that. are you having troubles with your phone reading when you plug it up through USB?

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
I have not had it connected to my pc yet, what kind of problems are u having?