Leaked Pics Surface of the T-Prime GPS Dongle; Changes Your T-Prime from Sexy to Ugly

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
t-prime-dongle1.png

You know the old saying that you can't look a gift-horse in the mouth? Well, as ugly as the new GPS Dongle is for the Asus Transformer Prime, you'll think you are staring at the other end of the horse, and wish you could stare at the mouth. Here are some leaked pics of the new Asus Transformer Prime's GPS dongle that should ship out soon. When connected, it takes up the same connection as the keyboard dock and the charging cables, and we are still unsure if it is possible to charge it or use the dock with the dongle attached.

t-prime-dongle2.png
t-prime-dongle3.png

While of course we should be appreciative that Asus will be shipping out the dongle to afflicted users for free, it's hard to be excited about a fix that completely wrecks the gorgeous looks (and potentially the functionality) of the T-Prime. Of course, maybe these leaked photos are fake and the real thing will be different. Share your thoughts.

Source: TransformerForums via AndroidPolice

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
What game is the wallpaper from?

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I'll be happy to get one. Its not like you have to have it on your tablet 100% of the time. I don't need GPS sitting on my couch surfing the web. I need GPS on the car when I'm driving and if it gets me accurate GPS location, I'm happy with it.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
wall paper looks like Ninja Gaiden 3

YES!

For whatever reason I was thinking DMC.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
What is the name of the character from ninja gaiden 3 i want to find that wallpaper and if anyone does can you either post it here or pm me it