1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Launcherpro and main launcher

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by spdivr1122, Sep 24, 2010.

1. spdivr1122

spdivr1122 New Member

Ok so i use launcherpro, but sometimes I get tired of it, so I might wanna use the default launcher. I downloaded home switcher so I could switch between them. When I set the default as the default, if I press the home button it'll still go back to launcherpro. Does anyone else have this problem and or have a solution?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
  2. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member Premium Member

from your homescreen hit menu<settings<applications<manage applications<select launcher pro<clear defaults. done! :)
  3. spdivr1122

spdivr1122 New Member

Well I know you can do that too but I thought home switcher would let me just change it there. Oh well

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
  4. LT*

LT* New Member

You would think this would work, but on my wife's D2, the default setting is grayed out when LP is installed. The only way to get back to the main launcher with the home button is to uninstall LP altogether.
  5. Redflea

Redflea New Member

Home switcher stopped working w/Android 2.2...didn't work on the D1 w/2.2 either. Too bad, it is a very useful app.
  6. doctordoctor

doctordoctor New Member

yeah home switcher is worthless for this problem. Huskerkate has the answer!!!! husker you're a BEAST of knowledge on these forums. What do you do all day?
  7. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member Premium Member

in theory, i'm a lawyer, supposedly working on cases. in reality, i have an all-consuming addiction... ;)