Ahh I feel like a noob right now. =\

VzwGreg

Reaction score
So I downloaded an update to LauncherPro through the market, and when I pressed my home button I accidently set the default to the default android launcher and not LauncherPro...

And now for the life of me I can't figure out how to change that. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

droid d'oh

Reaction score
2 Options

1. Go Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>LauncherPro>Clear Defaults
This will reset the previous selection for default home.

Or Reinstall Launcher Pro.

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
Go to.... menu/settings/applications/manage applications/menu/filter/all ..... then scroll down to the stock launcher and select it.... hit clear defaults... then hit the home button and the menu will ask you to choose your default again

masiv

Reaction score
Settings, applications, manage applications, LauncherPro, clear defaults.

This will clear the setting that makes it the default home screen. Next time you hit the home button, it will prompt you to choose which program you want to use, Home or LauncherPro.

OP
V

VzwGreg

Reaction score
Droid Do'h : LauncherPro's button to clear defaults is greyed out and cant be selected
Already tried reinstalling. No avail.

b00mb00m : There is no stock Launcher option in the applications menu even after filtering all.

Masiv : same goes for as what what i said to droid d'oh.

I think I might have to factory reset it.

Last edited:
OP
V

VzwGreg

Reaction score
Factory reset did the trick. Mods can delete thread if you guys want.

Thanks for the help though!

kirbnite

Reaction score
Next time, have some patience. You set the "Home" Launcher as your launcher so instead of trying to clear the default settings for launcherpro all you had to do was find the default launcher. It is called "home". Also before I learned I could do that I used to have home++ installed because when you open that from the apps menu it automatically clears the default launcher that is set.