1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Launcher Pro Plus Contacts widget

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by RadRyan122, Jul 21, 2010.

1. RadRyan122

RadRyan122 New Member

I like the People widget the dev just put out, but for some reason it won't display the quick task bar that he has in the screenshots on his blog. Tapping on one of my contacts, whether it's in the widget or in the dock, just opens their page in my contacts book. Is the quick bar from another app or something, and if so, does anyone know what app it comes from?
  2. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

the quick bar only works for the moto droid i believe...the X won't show the quickbar
  3. Jmart922

Jmart922 New Member

Slightly off topic, but I purchased launcher pro plus, but cchanged roms, now the apk file won't install, does anyone know the link towhere I can DL it again

Scratch that, I figured it out, dunno had to go into "downloads" for some reason and the file was there as oppse to just clicking on the root of the sd card launcher pro plus file
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  4. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

you should have received a link in your email...if you didn't (which you did) then you need to contact Fede about it...i don't think anyone should be posting links on where to dl the file
  5. coondogg97

coondogg97 New Member

Is there a way to make the widget full screen? Since I am running Launcher Pro with 5 columns I would like the widget to fill all 5 columns. But it only fills 4 and looks odd.

Maybe this will be in the next update?
  6. taward09

taward09 New Member

Whenever you download something straight to your phone it will download to the downloads folder on the root of your sdcard. So, for future reference, if you download something straight to your phone, look there for it.
  7. RadRyan122

RadRyan122 New Member

I was afraid that was it. Stupid BLUR...
Search tags for this page
golauncher contacts widget wont show phone contacts

launcher pro contact widget

launcher pro plus widget apk

launcherpro plus widgets apk