Launcher Pro Plus Contacts widget

RadRyan122

Reaction score
I like the People widget the dev just put out, but for some reason it won't display the quick task bar that he has in the screenshots on his blog. Tapping on one of my contacts, whether it's in the widget or in the dock, just opens their page in my contacts book. Is the quick bar from another app or something, and if so, does anyone know what app it comes from?

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
the quick bar only works for the moto droid i believe...the X won't show the quickbar

Jmart922

Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but I purchased launcher pro plus, but cchanged roms, now the apk file won't install, does anyone know the link towhere I can DL it again

Scratch that, I figured it out, dunno had to go into "downloads" for some reason and the file was there as oppse to just clicking on the root of the sd card launcher pro plus file

Last edited:

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
you should have received a link in your email...if you didn't (which you did) then you need to contact Fede about it...i don't think anyone should be posting links on where to dl the file

coondogg97

Reaction score
Is there a way to make the widget full screen? Since I am running Launcher Pro with 5 columns I would like the widget to fill all 5 columns. But it only fills 4 and looks odd.

Maybe this will be in the next update?

taward09

Reaction score
Whenever you download something straight to your phone it will download to the downloads folder on the root of your sdcard. So, for future reference, if you download something straight to your phone, look there for it.