lookin for a quick contact widget

93fuelslut

Reaction score
I googled launcher pro off my d3 and hit images....may be different results for yal but on page 6 top 2nd from the left is what im lookin for but can't find it in the market....any good quick contact widgets u know of?
using adw launcher and prolauncher plus if it matters

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Hey man u know of another one where u don't have to hit the contact then hit text or call or contact info?[SUP][/SUP]

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Hey man u know of another one where u don't have to hit the contact then hit text or call or contact info?

What exactly do you want it to do when you click on a contact?

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
I was lookin for a widget that displays the quick contact with the option to text, call and facebook already displayed togather...without havin to click contact then click whatever option....I googled prolauncher and the widget I wanted I found was on page 6 looking off my d3...but idk if u will get the same results as I did in that order.....if I don't find it, its no big deal...I was just browsing

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I was lookin for a widget that displays the quick contact with the option to text, call and facebook already displayed togather...without havin to click contact then click whatever option....I googled prolauncher and the widget I wanted I found was on page 6 looking off my d3...but idk if u will get the same results as I did in that order.....if I don't find it, its no big deal...I was just browsing

Are you using LauncherPro now? When I used that launcher on my old phone, it had those options on it's built in contact widget.

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
No pimp..using adw launcher, but I do have prolauncher plus but ever since I hit adw to be default I can't get back to pro launcher...its even in my app drawer but honey comb launcher is there tho......odd.