Latest Update

rafeee2

Reaction score
This is so frustrating. When I was at work today the update would appear, I'd download it, the phone would reboot into download mode, the phone would exit download mode promptly and reboot normally, and a message would show telling me the update has failed.

I tried about 3 times, I un-rooted in the process, still nothing.

Back home, I fire RSD Lite and the stock 2.26.20 SBF, factory reset afterwards, phone is now factory fresh.

I search for an update, it shows the 2.26.60 update, I think that I have to go through 2.26.60 before the new update shows up.

I apply the 2.26.60, reboot, and BAM! ......... No 3.8.7 update :icon_evil:

alex7er

Reaction score
same problem, I used the same procedure. After installing 2.26.60 and clicking on the update appeared "Device updated" but then immediately began to download new update.

hotkoko

Reaction score
Yup I got it this morning. Works well. A lot better for me

Sent from my DROID PRO

mymilkexpired

Reaction score
Received my update. Hopefully the damn thing will stop rebooting every time its plugged into my laptop :icon_rolleyes:

barjoyai

Reaction score
i also got updated just now. my droid pro was rooted but the update went well. dancedroid i guess this update unrooted my pro because i can't get thru titanium backup.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Y'all are making me jealous! Still no update for me.

I feel like I have a blackberry again with all this pre-update release anxiety.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

barjoyai

Reaction score
for those who are rooted, better unrooted 1st before applying the update. if you proceed with the update when rooted, after the update, the phone will be in the state between rooted and unrooted.this is my experience.i was rooted before the update,after installing the update, i tried to open titanium backup but it says my pro isn't rooted, but my superuser app remains there, i checked z4root app, there is an option to unroot which makes me think i was rooted. i pressed the unroot button, it keeps saying ''running exploit bla..bla..bla..'' for almost 30 minutes..then i just closed it.

andy'sfriend

Reaction score
Anyone able to reobtain root after the update? Z4 crashes each time I try it.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

brocbsdroid

Reaction score
Any sense of regions or areas that have gotten it and those that haven't yet?

Last edited:

rafeee2

Reaction score
Can someone pull the update file off his SD card and share? That is, of course, if the update downloads a ZIP file on the SD card :)