Last Post Wins Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I took home the ham bone that my daughter had left over from Christmas dinner and I'm making pasta fagiole or split pea soup tomorrow with. Mmmm.. still up looking for the jar of marjoram from the last time I made it last spring. Made my shopping list for the other ingredients so I can put them together after I'm done taking Logan to PT. My son has a bad cold so if I actually make the soup I'll bring him a nice portion of it. Then I'll settle in and wait for the cold I'll be getting Friday (lol)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes and he's a good son and deserves it. P S Logan is my dog and he's lucky too! His PT sessions are worth every penny. They returned his ability to walk. It's been a roller coaster year but, on balance, i feel very blessed

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Good morning everyone. I guess it's time to rise & shine and start this Hump Day with some coffee and a win.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
The day after Christmas is also National Whiners Day. So.... everyone else can whine while I take the win.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Coincidentally I'm drinking some wine... For the win and don't forget to let me win on my birthday

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.