Last Post Wins Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Almost lunch time. Still sipping in the java. Sprite for lunch.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
take your pick as to what you want to celebrate today...Me, I am going to celebrate National Oatmeal Cookie day :)

National Bubble Tea day, National adopt a shelter pet day, national hairstylist appreciation day, national sarcoidosis day, national bugs bunny day, national honesty day, national military brats day, national oatmeal cookie day, national prepareathon day and finally national raisin day.

Last edited:

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
take your pick as to what you want to celebrate today...Me, I am going to celebrate National Oatmeal Cookie day :)

National Bubble Tea day, National adopt a shelter pet day, national hairstylist appreciation day, national sarcoidosis day, national bugs bunny day, national honesty day, national military brats day, national oatmeal cookie day, nation prepareathon day and finally national raisin day.
Sounds like a plan.. I'll go with Bugs Bunny and oatmeal cookie day... Cute and sweet on the same day!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Since today is National Honesty Day, I can honestly say that this is the last winning post of the day.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Is it just me, or what? The recent Tapatalk update has caused some strange interactions. I am not able to "like" a post. I have to quote the post to comment on it. And if I quote, my comments are above the quote, instead of below it. Not liking this at all.

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Is that why there are soooooooooooo many quotes lately. I stick with a Tappy version from a year ago and refuse to update that app. That's my new honest win.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
This is really strange. I was just able to "like" your response, and everybody else's.
Is that why there are soooooooooooo many quotes lately. I stick with a Tappy version from a year ago and refuse to update that app. That's my new honest win.

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well.... I'm just liking that I'm winning
At least until me just sayin pops up at ungodly hours to take his win back...
(Psssst.... Don't tell him this..... He doesn't know..... He's a vampire..... Awake all night... Sleeps all day..... In a coffin)

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.