Status
Not open for further replies.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Even the supermarket is crazy busy this morning... Needed a few things and then I escaped the crazy FTW

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
I got all my shopping done yesterday. Actually I was surprised it was not packed. Got into a few stores including trader Joe's shelves were stocked. Picked up all I needed but I'm sure starting today going forward it's going to be a mess

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

socal droid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S21+
Good morning my favorite forum friends! My shopping is complete, but then again my wife shops for our family. I only need to get a gift for my bride and my handicapped brother that lives with us. This year was easy .. upgraded my wife's old iPhone 6 with a shiny new iPhone 13 Pro .. of course with a matching Apple watch. For my brother, I went to Santa Sammy to replace his lost Samsung A42 5G phone.

Sent from my Samsung Tablet S6 using Tapatalk

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Good morning my favorite forum friends! My shopping is complete, but then again my wife shops for our family. I only need to get a gift for my bride and my handicapped brother that lives with us. This year was easy .. upgraded my wife's old iPhone 6 with a shiny new iPhone 13 Pro .. of course with a matching Apple watch. For my brother, I went to Santa Sammy to replace his lost Samsung A42 5G phone.

Sent from my Samsung Tablet S6 using Tapatalk
I tried to get my wife's Apple phone updated and was told "mid February" as they float waiting for the tards in Long Beach...

Status
Not open for further replies.