Laptop not recognizing SD card when I connect

vaisforlovers

Reaction score
:icon_ banana:I keep getting an error when trying to start a new thread, It keeps saying the message I have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message by at least 10 characters. Does anyone know what this is about? I have been trying to post for a week!:icon_ devil:
My laptop is not recognizing my SD card. I get the USB connected in the Notifications but when I try to mount it I get the error Can't find SD card.
Help.
Thanks
Joanne

texasPI

Reaction score
Its mean just that. Your message has to be 10 characters long. Even though your thread title may say it all, you still need to enter something in the message body. Also, is that your real phone number on your profile? If it is you may want to remove it.

OP
vaisforlovers

vaisforlovers

Reaction score
Found out what the error was all about in case someone else

The error is coming from NoScript in Firefox. I wasn't allowing scripts globally on the Droid forum. And that was giving me the error and not allowing me to post. Crazy:mad:
Joanne

tuarus

Reaction score
R u connecting ur card directly to ur laptop? If so, alot of card readers don't work for HighCapacity cards. You'll need to use ur phone to connect to the laptop.

texasPI

Reaction score
Its mean just that. Your message has to be 10 characters long. Even though your thread title may say it all, you still need to enter something in the message body. Also, is that your real phone number on your profile? If it is you may want to remove it.

Gotcha, I wasn't having any problems with Firefox so didn't know it was an issue.

OP
vaisforlovers

vaisforlovers

Reaction score
Can't find where to edit my profile

Sorry I have searched but I can't find out how to remove my phone number.

OP
vaisforlovers

vaisforlovers

Reaction score
Once again I didn't search

Sorry I just didn't search enough. I removed my phone number. Thanks for seeing that for me.
Joanne