1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Eris SD CARD issues

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by wbaden, Dec 29, 2009.

1. wbaden

wbaden New Member

I have had the Droid Eris for 2 days...really cool phone. However, I am having issues w/ the micro sd card. on two seperate occassions...i've had to remove and re-insert the sd card so the phone would recognize it.

After the first occurance, I reformated it...it worked fine afterward...but today I had to remove and re-insert it again in order to take a picture.

My wife has the same phone and has had to remove/re-insert her SD card once so far as well...so I am guessing it isn't the SD CARD.

Also, even when the phone is recognizing the sd card...I cannot get windows Vista to explore the device when connected by USB. This is preventing me from transferring music/picture files to the phone. Vista does recognize that it is connected...but when I try to explore...vista tells me to insert a disc. Can anyone assist?
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  2. smalls13

smalls13 New Member

i am having the same problem with my phone and my wifes phone as well i have no clue how to get pics off the sd card with out removing it and reinstaling it. that works but i dont want to remove it everytime i download a picture
Search tags for this page

ð¿ð»ð°ñ‚ð° ð´ð»ñ droid eris

droid eris not recognizing sd card

how do i remove my sd card from droid eris htc

how do you insert an sd card into an eris andriod

how to access my sd card on htc eris

how to use contacts from sd card on htc eris

htc droid eris microsd removal

htc droid eris sd card problems

htc eris where do mp3s go sd card

htc eros sd card not recognized

my htc eris wont read micro sd

sd card wont fit in htc droid eris

transfer contacts from sd card droid eris

what sd card are compatible with htc eris?

what sd cards are compatible with htc droid eris