kook's "Request a themed apk" thread...

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok...I'm probably opening up a can of worms, but I thought it would be fun to make different types of themed apks for people on DF. Mainly to see what you are all using and try to get a little creativity out there.

If you'd like to have an apk you use themed to a scheme you're using, request it here. Here's how you do it.

1. Name of the apk
2. Screen shot of your desktop so I can match colors.
3. How you want it themed.
4. If you have an icon in mind, send it to me so I can theme it and plug it in.
5. If you like my work...show me your appreciation.

There are a few conditions however....

1. I will not copy another themer's stuff. This will be created on my own from scratch. If you want someone else's work copied...ask them.

2. I will not theme paid apps. I don't want to go there.

3. If I don't "feel" a theme or apk, please don't get hurt that I didn't do it. You have to have some sort of feeling for the job or it won't come out right.

4. I work a regular job and a have a personal life, so I may not be able to get to them right away, but I'll try my best. And if I commit to one...it will get done.

Wordfeud - Install with Astro

Cottoncandy
Coldfusion

Harmony apps
- Install like a ROM

Facebook.zip

Twitter.zip

Last edited:
OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Reserved....

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
....Reserved

monsterpt

Reaction score
Kook,

Awesome work on Harmony for MIUI...

Can you theme the Twitter app like the Facebook one. This Zen thing you have going on here is sick! No better theme out there IMHO!

Smokie

Reaction score
hey kook,

actually saw on your twitter you are theme'in word feud. can't wait to see that.. i'd like one to go with black glass or your cotton candy theme if possible :D do you even play word feud? its basically scrabble. also, harmony is badass!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Are you kidding?!?!?!?! Im addicted to wordfeud! Hit me up...."kookahdoo"

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

starscream

Decepticon
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd like a resident evil umbrella themed Facebook... one sec ill try to post a drocap of my home

starscream

Decepticon
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also themed icons for phone, contacts, xscope, messaging, and market... lol I know that's asking a lot so for now the Facebook is fine

61a3f571-a585-eb36.jpg

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Widget called verse of the day..would like smoked, transparent. White or orange lettering.. Thanks
61104c06-4ac4-93f4.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Widget called verse of the day..would like smoked, transparent. White or orange lettering.. Thanks
61104c06-4ac4-93f4.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Noted......

squrily

Reaction score
Just wondering if you have any interest in theming Foursquare widget. I love your work and no one else seems to theme it. My roommate and I both would like it done. As far as the style goes Id just like something simple. Just a black or gray most of my widgets I use are like dclock and battstatt and the facebook and twitter ones are just whatever come with the theme Im running. I just want something simple that will match whatever theme Im running I change them around ALOT going to switch to your cold fusion when Im done writing this. Thanks

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just wondering if you have any interest in theming Foursquare widget. I love your work and no one else seems to theme it. My roommate and I both would like it done. As far as the style goes Id just like something simple. Just a black or gray most of my widgets I use are like dclock and battstatt and the facebook and twitter ones are just whatever come with the theme Im running. I just want something simple that will match whatever theme Im running I change them around ALOT going to switch to your cold fusion when Im done writing this. Thanks

Noted.....

bronx finest

Reaction score
Hey buddy, glad you're offering your expertise in this area.

I was wondering if it's possible to have Facebook themed to match the factory News & Weather/Power Control/Music app widget style.

Thanks! And if needed I'll take screen shots tonight, I'm at work so I can't post them anyhow.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Twitter widget now matches the Harmony theme.

Wordfeud in Cold Fusion and Cotton Candy are in the OP.

Instructions are in the OP.