Team Fusion Theme Ports

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks guys. We thank you for porting to sourcery but we have posted that they need to go through gflam because of the way the themes work just ported wont allow the functions to work within the settings.

thanks again we hope to get it out soon.
Thanks eagle. Glad we could work it out. I hope to do some work together with Sourcery in the future.

OP
davidjr621

davidjr621

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I'd love to see Harmony or Cold Fusion ported to work on DavrosMod 1.1 (in the Metickone Section)

:icon_ banana:

Harmony and Cold Fusion for davrosMOD in the OP

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I got ANOTHER PM asking for Rockin' Rainbows on the X. I guess i could take an existing theme and put my images in it. Does the X have roms then themes are made to match or does it just do themes? What questions do i need to ask these ppl that want my theme on the X?

OP
davidjr621

davidjr621

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I got ANOTHER PM asking for Rockin' Rainbows on the X. I guess i could take an existing theme and put my images in it. Does the X have roms then themes are made to match or does it just do themes? What questions do i need to ask these ppl that want my theme on the X?

As far as i can think, the ROM, but i have no clue about theming the X..so im worthless on that kinda thing :/ sorry Cakes. I guess I could do some reading tomorrow :)

davidsdroid

Reaction score
Thanks for the GE for UD 2.5.dancedroid The X can be themed with or without a ROM. My wife is currently running a ROMless theme by Bignadad called BigDx Serenity pink. She said she would let me put a rom on it depending on which one got Rockin Rainbows first, unless you make one ROMless.

OP
davidjr621

davidjr621

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Golden Elegance for UD 2.5 on the OG droid. The wife would love to get Rockin Rainbows on the X

Rockin Rainbows for GummyJar Droid X in the OP

OP
davidjr621

davidjr621

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Emerald Glass for UD 2.5 in the OP

OP
davidjr621

davidjr621

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
GE for UD 3.0.1 for OD

Thanks

Golden Elegance for UD 3.0.1 updated in the OP

it is an update.zip, make sure you have the "system theme" in 'Theme Chooser' chosen before applying

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock