Kim Jong Il Dies

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
honestly will have little to no effect on how that country is run and we should still be just as worried about their nuclear capabilities, IMO. They have known this day was coming, maybe not by heart attack but he had a stroke in recent years and almost died then. Gave him plenty of time to pass on his way of thinking to his son.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Since we never officially ended the war. Seems like might be an opportune time for S. Korea to make its move.

SANhacker

Reaction score
I'm afraid of a military coup taking over and throwing his son out on the curb. I doubt the son really has the clout or support to be sustainable for the long road. Just a matter of time.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I'm afraid of a military coup taking over and throwing his son out on the curb. I doubt the son really has the clout or support to be sustainable for the long road. Just a matter of time.

Those troops are so loyal to the 'great leader' I doubt a coup would happen. If China and S. Korea and possible Russia made a move, might be in the right direction. Doubt China will tho.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
He may be gone but I don't think that country is going to change. Its the same family running that country and their military comes first. As long as someone believes in that ideology in that country I think things will stay the same.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

nikecar

Reaction score
See Cuba and Raul/Fidel as an example.

You don't see much movement as its maintained the status quo.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;uw-AW8q-Jxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw-AW8q-Jxk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

X