Snow day anyone?!?!?

D

dankarlinski

So, with the recent changes in snow in the midwest, where are you all, and what's your snow total?

I'm in peoria, IL and we got about 19 inches. I got a snow day from work today

From my Liberated Droid 2 (Liberty v 1.0)

Cdjones187

Reaction score
So, with the recent changes in snow in the midwest, where are you all, and what's your snow total?

Central Iowa, already got a foot or so, and its still coming down. I work outside in this stuff, probably not tomorrow since its supposed to be 15-25 below 0 with the wind chill.

aceofspades

Reaction score
We had 4 inches around here last week, but all gone now. Yesterday was very rainy and windy later on that night.

mr_silent

Reaction score
Come check out Alaska sometime if you like snow. We get over two feet occassionly and nothing gets shutdown. It makes me laugh when I go to Seattle and watch how people drive after only 2 inches, might as well walk.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

nornevrder

Reaction score
Hey Mr. Silent even here in alaska it is crazy how many ppl you see in the ditch in anchorage and anchorage to the valley. You would think that all the snow we get here ppl would know how to drive. Last week we got a couple of inches and from diamond to tudor there were 4 in the ditch and one roll over

Sent From The Top Of The World

mr_silent

Reaction score
Cool I'm not the only Alaskan on here. You must be talking bout the Seward highway. Yeah there are a few newbs and idiots here and there but as for me I get around pretty easy in my chevy caprice, gotta keep the tail behind me every once in a while, but what I meant was that every single car on the road isn't doing 5mph everywhere they go. By the way which carrier are you on?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

nornevrder

Reaction score
There are actually a couple of us on here. Check ur pm

Sent From The Top Of The World

BLK

Reaction score
I'm in se South Dakota, we don't get snow days often. It was very cold this week. I hate the cold, I hope to be moved to Austin within a year or so.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
I'm in central Missouri, we had 23" and some drifts around the house were over 4 feet. I live in a small town where they dont have many plows and do not use salt on the roads. Its been... fun. :)

ejcrossl

Reaction score
Phx AZ, no snow and I love it. It did freeze for a couple of hours this week though.

MisterMercer

Reaction score
East Texas We got about two inches today. Damn near shut the whole town down.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
East Texas We got about two inches today. Damn near shut the whole town down.

Lol. You texans would kill yourselves driving up here in Cleveland during a harsh winter

2 inches is chump change, i love my 3800 lb rear wheel drive V8 even during a blizzard

Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my D2G

MisterMercer

Reaction score
Hell, Some people almost killed themselves down here. By how many I've seen slid off the road.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Its all about taking it easy on the road, and its amazing to see people who've lived in the "snow belt" all their lives who cannot grasp that concept.

Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my D2G

Gritwater

Reaction score
I lol at this.... as I type it is dark, 7:12pm and 74* I am outside at an ihra event in south florida and I actually got sunburned today and chicks were in bikinis.....

My climate > your climate

Sent from my Droid 2 while driving. Thankyou Tapatalk