Kickstand for Droid X

ellesdesk

Reaction score
I like this new Kickstand for my Droid X

lrg_1.jpg

pool_shark

Reaction score
I use the bodyglove. It's a case that I can clip to my belt, and it has a kickstand.

OP
E

ellesdesk

Reaction score
Cases just make my Droid to big. I like it without a case. This kickstand works well for that application but if I did have a case it would be the body glove

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Bodyglove case with the Extended battery?

I use the bodyglove. It's a case that I can clip to my belt, and it has a kickstand.
As with any case for the Droid X, if you use the Extended Battery, its best to just leave the back battery cover off and apply the phone case over the phone minus the battery cover.

As far as the Body Glove case...I had one...it lasted about 1 month with light use before the 2 part case clips broke on one corner. Its fine if you are an office worker, but not a real good case for some one in construction or outdoors work in general in my opinion.....

OP
E

ellesdesk

Reaction score
Thanks I might change my mind on the bodyglove case. Removing the battery cover is a good tip.

OP
E

ellesdesk

Reaction score
If you have a case you probably want to use their Smartphone Coasters instead. I won one in their giveaway contest back last November. Here is a pic,

circle.png

pool_shark

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Bodyglove case with the Extended battery?

As with any case for the Droid X, if you use the Extended Battery, its best to just leave the back battery cover off and apply the phone case over the phone minus the battery cover.

As far as the Body Glove case...I had one...it lasted about 1 month with light use before the 2 part case clips broke on one corner. Its fine if you are an office worker, but not a real good case for some one in construction or outdoors work in general in my opinion.....

I dropped my X twice today while assembling my patio table. One corner came loose but didn't break. The ones on my D2 broke all the time.

moosc

Reaction score
bought two these they suck on the X. for it to work u need to cover the back speaker

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums