keypad??

twinjax

Reaction score
Is there a way to keep the keypad up after dialing?? Also how do you bring back if it does come on when u move it away from ur face??

Thanks

Benton

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean "bring back", does this mean turn it off? If you mean turn it off - for me it is just put the phone back to the face.

backlash

Reaction score
Once you dial the number, there are a few buttons you can press once it starts ringing. One of them is keypad or dialpad. And if the dialpad is already displayed, there should be a button that says hide dailpad.

I'm not sure what you mean by "bring it back" either.

Benton

Reaction score
Off topic, that looks like a major ouch in your avitar. Not you I hope.

OP
T

twinjax

Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion. What I mean is if your keypad is not displaying after u make a call. How do u display it again. Or is there a way to keep ur keypad always displaying when making a call

ShowTime

Reaction score
Like backlash said, once in a call, there are a few buttons along the bottom. First row is "add call" "end" "dialpad" and second row is "bluetooth" "mute" "speaker". Hit the dialpad button and it will bring it up and it will stay up until you either hit the same button again or end the call.

jlghertner

Reaction score
I know what he means. When I am using the phone and switch to the calendar, then close the calendar the screen goes black and stays there. So here I am trying to use the keypad to end a call and I can't bring back the phone screen.

another note: the copy/paste function is still way behind the BB. This is the only thing I miss after giving up my fourth failed BB.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know what he means. When I am using the phone and switch to the calendar, then close the calendar the screen goes black and stays there. So here I am trying to use the keypad to end a call and I can't bring back the phone screen.

another note: the copy/paste function is still way behind the BB. This is the only thing I miss after giving up my fourth failed BB.

You can download an app called screebl and you can set it up so that your phone does not go dark when you are on a call but be careful that you don't accidentally hang up on someone.

synctek

Reaction score
twinjax "Is there a way to keep the keypad up after dialing?? Also how do you bring back if it does come on when u move it away from ur face??

The issue is the dialpad is not there by default. So if you have to call voicemail or check your bank account via phone, you have to call the number, then hit the button to bring up the dialpad....the numbers should be there by default IMO (like most touchscreen phones) instead of the extra step.