Keyboard wiggle?

kmacx

Reaction score
Oh because that insurance is another thing verizon screwed me on... when I was at the store buying this and upping my phone plan for internet, they asked if I wanted insurance and I said yes, and when ni got my bill 30 days later the insurance wasn't on it and when I called they told me that it was too late to get the insurance, even though I asked for it on day 1...

713King

Reaction score
Oh because that insurance is another thing verizon screwed me on... when I was at the store buying this and upping my phone plan for internet, they asked if I wanted insurance and I said yes, and when ni got my bill 30 days later the insurance wasn't on it and when I called they told me that it was too late to get the insurance, even though I asked for it on day 1...

Call *611 on from your phone and talk with an AGENT when its asking you "what are you calling for?" just say AGENT and enter your 4digit pass code or whatever and talk to them about that insurance issue and they should be able to help you and they will talk to their manager to get the warranty for your phone, that it was not your fault the representative didn't do their job right. Also i think they are doing this to keep the sales up on the Droid and say there are no returns yet or some crap because its really [Edited by FoxKat for content] for them to think its actually normal specialy the tapping noise when using the on screen keyboard or hitting the back button. How did you get your phone so fast? It wasnt even 30 days for me yet untill the 7th of this month and i got the phone the next day the phone came out.

Last edited by a moderator:

kmacx

Reaction score
They had told me thhat it had been thirty days since, though I don't believe it has. Buffalo verizons screw with you, big time

713King

Reaction score
You still have untill the 6th of this month to return it they are bsing you because there is no way you had 30 days already so return it and say you want a refund since you are not satisfied with the service. It even says it on their advertisement when they put you on hold on the phone.

joeLENN1012

Reaction score
ya mine wiggled not even a week out of the box. i now rarely use it to avoid further wiggle lol