KeyBoard Themes

Reaction score
I found a thread on here last week that had download links for a black and green, black and blue, and a black and red keyboard. And now I cannot seem to find it. Can someone help me out, im hoping someone remembers that thread.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
There's probably quite a few... in the Ultimate Droid section TNT has some and I have some in my section... otherwise try doing a search for keyboards and maybe more threads will show up...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Yea I've been doing that but I can't seem to find the thread. I had it bookmarked but I just flashed DarkSlide and so its gone. And I want to download those three keyboard themes

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmm... not sure then.. I only know of mine and TNT's.... I'll look around tho....

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
search gregtard... I just found the keyboard thread you commented in by him.. its like "installable dark something themed gb keyboards"...

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah they look good.... I dunno if gb keyboards are universal on phones.. mine are themed for d1 but I haven't tested them on any other phone....

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Yeah they look good.... I dunno if gb keyboards are universal on phones.. mine are themed for d1 but I haven't tested them on any other phone....

as far as I know these work on any rom, even the unrooted, stock Android ROM. But dont quote me on that. they have worked for me on both Rubix Focused and DarkSlide v4.2. on my DX. Which speaking of DarkSlide for the DX, maybe you can help me, i made a thread about this retarded and annoying issue I am having with DarkSlide, i just flashed it about an hour ago, for the first time. heres the link to that thread. No one has replied yet, and i really wanna figure it out, cause I really like how DarkSlide looks and Functions, but if I cant fix the two issues I am having, i'm gonna have to not use it.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-roms/142910-darkslide-issues.html

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Honestly I dunno... I don't have a dx and my tibu works fine.... sorry man... wish I could help...