Keyboard fix for &amp - UPDATED! Check OP!! 12/15/10

musclemilk

Reaction score
So 2.4 comes with gingerbread keyboard anyway?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
yes but one of the keys is messed up, if you notice an issue with the keybaord, flash this and it will fix it.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Raffica.. I notice a lib folder... if I just want to implement this into my theme, do I need to update anything other than just popping the LatinIme.apk into the app folder and calling it a day?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
One thing though, the word suggestions aren't working with this LatinIme.apk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I fixed this as well and will be implementing it into my TruBlue_UDv2.4 theme...

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The main.dict file was incomplete in the zip that Raffica posted in the first post... I'll pm the new file to raffica and he can edit his OP...

KhrizG35

Reaction score
wait so which out of the two of these links are the working one?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
wait so which out of the two of these links are the working one?
Raffica will probably update the OP, but try AFX's link anyways...
if neither works, let me know, I'll post the OP one with the updated main.dict file.

microsnook

Reaction score
The GB keyboard doesn't include physical keyboard word predictions does it?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

AFX

Reaction score
AFX's wont word predict either bc his is the same file mine is. same source. link is update with MBK's version that works. so use the one in this OP now.
It's a different file. The one you originally posted was only about 700kb and the one I posted was almost 1MB, meaning something was left out. I've been using the one I posted for several days and have had no problems with word prediction. Whatever works though.

flipsy

Reaction score
AFX's wont word predict either bc his is the same file mine is. same source. link is update with MBK's version that works. so use the one in this OP now.
It's a different file. The one you originally posted was only about 700kb and the one I posted was almost 1MB, meaning something was left out. I've been using the one I posted for several days and have had no problems with word prediction. Whatever works though.

What does the keyboard you have look like?

AFX

Reaction score

What does the keyboard you have look like?
It's just the regular GB keyboard. I got it from here:
Download: Gingerbread Keyboard for Rooted Devices (Updated) - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog