Keyboard not sliding out easy

thetexan525

Reaction score
Just got a replacement droid 2 from asurion. It works well, except that when I slide out they keyboard, it's much more difficult than my previous phone. On my old D2 I used to be able to, after holding it in portrait mode, turn the phone sideways while flipping out the screen up with my right thumb real easy.

On this new phone it appears the tracks that the screen slides on are loose or something, so if I push on just the right side it binds (hard to explain - wish I had a camera other than my phone to make a video lol). Same thing if I push just on the left. I have to push both sides of the screen up at the same time to get it to slide on the tracks straight.

Is there anyway to adjust how tight/loose the tracks are so I can make it easier? I'm not gonna bother telling asurion the phone isn't working right cause with my luck (my first phone died by dropping into a smoothie cup and taking a 5min bath - how on earth does that happen) the next replacement will be worse...

silverfang77

Reaction score
When I first got my D2, it was difficult to slide open. It will break in over time.

Tappin' and talkin' with Tappatalk