keyboard slides out to easy

BJPalmer85

Reaction score
i was wondering if the keyboard was supposed to slide out really easy? takes one finger to open and both hands to close. is this normal?

B

geobernd

Reaction score
i was wondering if the keyboard was supposed to slide out really easy? takes one finger to open and both hands to close. is this normal?

B
I had the same question/issue. Went to the store and compared it to the demo - same thing... So my best guess is this works as designed (I would like it to have the same resistance on the way out and in as I sometimes slide it open a big on accident)

OP
BJPalmer85

BJPalmer85

Reaction score

B
I had the same question/issue. Went to the store and compared it to the demo - same thing... So my best guess is this works as designed (I would like it to have the same resistance on the way out and in as I sometimes slide it open a big on accident)

Me too. but if this seems normal than im cool with it. im going to get the case/holster thing today so im sure that will help it not sliding on its own

B

jpblock82

Reaction score
Hmmm? Mine has a nice snugness to it, pushing it out or back closed... never loose....???

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

jetnc

Reaction score
Mine is loose for the first 1/8th inch or so, then it gets tighter. At first it bothered me, but it seems ok now.

OP
BJPalmer85

BJPalmer85

Reaction score
Mine is loose for the first 1/8th inch or so, then it gets tighter. At first it bothered me, but it seems ok now.
ok well as im having some wireless issues and i need to go to the verizon store anyway ill just get them to look at it.

B

Captiv8

Reaction score

Mine is the same. I do have a case on mine that seems to help.

Alcapwn89

Reaction score
I can open and close mine with one hand also, but it's pretty snug. It's not like the thing is opening and closing when i turn it upside down and stuff.

ddoback

Reaction score
Mine is very snug, wish it was easier to open.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums