Keyboard color?

AceDROID

Reaction score
Hey, I'm really not sure where to post this, so I figured I could put it here and if it's in the wrong place a MOD can move it...

I got my Droid on Wednesday, and was hanging out with a friend who has an Eris... he looked at my Droid and was confused. Apparently, all the Droids he has seen have a Red backlit keyboard... mine is a light blue? Is this just because I have a newer Droid? orrrr am I looking too into it? haha.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
lol no.

the keyboards have always been white or a tint of green/blue (more teal i guess?).

i have not heard of a red backlit keyboard on a droid, i think he was confusing it with the "eye" in the bootup or from ads of it

NYZ93

Reaction score
lol no.

the keyboards have always been white or a tint of green/blue (more teal i guess?).

i have not heard of a red backlit keyboard on a droid, i think he was confusing it with the "eye" in the bootup or from ads of it

Yea um your friend is messing with you or hes colorblind and just got cured by god cause god saw that you went out and bought this godly phone and thought he would help out your friend

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
There was a thread a while ago about this, I can't find it right now.

I have heard other members say their Droids have a greenish color to the keyboards. Mine is the Blueish White. I haven't seen any other Droids that have a different color myself.

As for what your friend told you he has seen, tell him to give you pictures to post here :p I'd like to see it too. :icon_ devil:

msu

Reaction score
I seen the red keys before on a post. I'm pretty sure you have to be rooted to get what you want.