1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

kernels

Discussion in 'cvpcs' started by xxlostsurferx16, Jun 30, 2010.

1. xxlostsurferx16

xxlostsurferx16 New Member

Is P3 droid's kernel on the website the only one that will work with this ROM? I'm a long time user of chevy's kernels so I'm curious. Thanks!
  2. wingdo

wingdo New Member

I've run Chevy's w/o issue. P3 is working on some custom kernels for Sapphire which are supposed to give the best overall experience w/ Sapphire, but I think any should work as long as they are Froyo. A Bekit kernel comes with the default 0.6.2 install.
  3. sniffle

sniffle Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Try any you like, but I want to stress we only stand behind the current P3-sapphire kernel and the kernel we release in the rom itself. Any others you use at your own risk.
  4. wingdo

wingdo New Member

Well I for one would pop in the P3 kernel, but the 14.7MB one is still linked. ;)