keeper Password & data Vault

boos1906

Reaction score
Hey guys I am using this application to save all my pass words for stuff. I am getting a new droid today. Is there any way to back this stuff up so I don't have to retype it all in? Thanks for the help guys.

acturbo

Reaction score
Hey guys I am using this application to save all my pass words for stuff. I am getting a new droid today. Is there any way to back this stuff up so I don't have to retype it all in? Thanks for the help guys.

Yes, while in the program press menu then backup, enter all the required info.

When you get the new phone, download the app go back to the menu and select "restore". They will email you a code which you then type into the app that will restore all your old info.

tbever

Reaction score
re subscription model for Keeper

I previously purchased the desktop app for 29.00 ish and now after I updated to the latest mobile version it states they have changed to an annual subscription model for 29 per year! I looked this up on their website and apparently if you have previously purchased the desktop version you don't have to upgrade to the annual subscription model, but you won't get all the fabulous upgrades blah blah blah.

I thought 29.00 was a bit steep originally for an Android app, but 29/year? I call bull****. I don't know any other apps that expensive for Android, except subscription music services.

Any thoughts?