Kangerade 1.1 Scripts not working properly

cnmsales

Reaction score
Installed Kangerade last night and let me say I love it. Blazing fast. That being said I went in to play with the scripts app and not all are working properly.

#1When using the live wall paper scripts. I select the LWP I want and it then gives me the message that the wallpaper has been changed. But when I go to my home screen the wallpaper has NOT changed.

#2 Bootanimation- When I go in and select a bootanimation nothing happens. The screen freezes up and I then get a not responding error and a Force Close. Now this did not happen at first. When first trying new bootanimations I got the error "boot animations folder not found in /sdcard/goodies/bootanimations/" So naturally I created a sub folder within goodies called bootanimations. Isnt this what is needed? or does it need to be "/sdcard/goodies/bootanimations/bootanimations/"? Again the freeze up did not occur until I created the bootanimations folder.

truckrod

Reaction score
Ok so I got the same thing was thinking there had to be others ! I have got a folder unziped that is named goodies n I have the zip folder on the root of the sdcard n then I even renamed it to just goodies .zip n took the froyo off in front of it n I got it to switch one ba witch was canyg 1 n after that I get a stuck screen n a fc

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
truckrod i figured out how to make this work if you need some help let me know.

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
Ok first off im running Kangerade 1.1

You then need to install the new script.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/jrummy/54092-kangerade-scripts-v04.html

Then you need to install the goodies.
http://www.froyoroms.com/files/developers/jrummy/JRummy/Rom_Manager/Goodies/froyo_googies_update.zip
Once you download you will need to rename to update.zip. Reboot into preboot and install.

Once installed you can use. For the live wallpapers go into the scripts app and select the LWP your wanting. You should get a message stating it was successfully installed. Now go to your desktop and long press screen>wallpapers>live wallpapers>neural network. NO MATTER WHAT LWP YOU INSTALLED THE NEURAL NETWORK IS WHAT WILL SHOW AND IS WHAT YOU WILL CHOOSE. Set wallpaper and you should have the one you have chosen.

For the boot screen animation. browse to you sd card with a file viewing app. "I personally use ES File Explorer" go to goodies>bootanimations>then select the folder for the one you want to use. In this folder there will be one file named bootanimation.zip. Copy this file and paste it to the main folder of the sdcard. /sdcard/

Now open up the Script app Kangerade Scripts. and click on Scripts. Then select Switch Boot Animation. You should then get a message stating "Successfully Copied"

Reboot, and walla, new boot screen.

Let me know if this works for you. YMMV

Monkey74

Reaction score
K v1.1 not installing properly.

Ok, maybe someone can give me some help as I'm not an expert.

I've been trying to install Kangerade v1.1 with Chevy 1.25lv kerner, also tried another one and I get the same result.

Once the install finishes and the phone reboots, it takes me to google sign in process, once that is done, it tells that the setup process has stop responding and the screen goes blank. If I reboot, it will never do, it gets stock on the Droid icon.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, gracias. :motdroidhoriz:

aldaudio

Reaction score
the goodies.zip i downloaded last night doesnt include a live wallpaper folder?

also, i cant get the music player switch thru terminal to work?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk