Absolute System-Kangerade.Edition

canvs2321

Reaction score
This app will be free for all Kangeraders!

->DOWNLOAD<-

+-ChangeLog-+
2010.07.25.XX(v.0.1-Kangerade.Edition)
-Removed Goodies.zip Download
+Fixed flash recovery code
+Added a buy me a beer donation button :) :p

2010.07.22.XX.XX(v.0.4.4.1.b)
-Redid Backup/Restore Apps Code
2010.07.22.XX.XX(v.0.4.4.b)
-Changed Backup Apps to backup all apps if found in /mnt/asec(froyoa2sd) /data/app/ /sd-ext/(still exist?)
-Added to Backup Apps the backing up of /data/data/ Which stores the data/cache for all Apps Will Filter to only
--backup data/cache of apps located in /mnt/asec/ /data/app/ or /sd-ext/
--Only does a data/cache backup on apps found in /data/app /mnt/asec or sd-ext

2010.07.21.XX.XX(v.0.4.3.b)
-Added Font Preview to Install Fonts
-Added Font Preview to System File Browser, just click a .ttf file for a preview

2010.07.21.XX.XX(v.0.4.2.b)
-Added Zip File extraction to System File Browser: Click a .zip and choose a destination folder and boom! :)
-Added check for /sdcard/goodies/goodies_list if not found it will download then Download Individual Goodies will need to be reloaded.
-Added horizontal scroll to View File Contents System File Browser
-Changed Individual Goodies download, if /sdcard/goodies/goodies_list != exist then download, and have user reload Individual Goodies Download

2010.07.21.00.05(v.0.4.2.b)
-Added Zip Extraction Support
-Workings on adding Zip file view to System File Browser

2010.07.20.22.30(v.0.4.2.b)
-Changed behavior of Backup/Restore Apps for multithread. Still only backsup /data/app/*
2010.07.20.21.26(v.0.4.1.b)
-Fixed Host Block/Show
-Downloads hostsblock from server if non-existent to /sdcard/goodies/

-Creates hostsshow in /sdcard/goodies/ if non-existent
2010.07.XX.XX.XX(v.0Xb)
-NOTHING DOCUMENTED

+-ToDo List-+
+Add font/lwp/recovery downloads
+Add font/bootanimation previews before download
+Find the cure for cancer
+.......? need your help :) :p

Last edited:

threefingervic

Reaction score
Absolute System absolutely rocks

Can't believe I'm first in line here.

I tested the first version out, and have missed the next couple of test versions. Downloaded, installed, used, and sent a beer your way. This is really good work! Thanks, dancedroid

Droidemz

Reaction score
Looks awesome!

Im about to download and install right now, I'll report back.

xlinth

Reaction score
Love it. Thank you. Hope to be able to send you and jrummy a few beers in the very neer future.
Btw: would it b possible in future versions to have previews, kinda like in the market? Just a question not a request. You guys work hard as it is.

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk

listenman20

Reaction score
Did we lose the ability to download the full goodies package in this version? I put this on my daughter's Droid running.g kangerade and there's no goodies folder. I can create the folders list and download individual boot amid but the fonts and wallpapers are not there.

OP
canvs2321

canvs2321

Reaction score
Love it. Thank you. Hope to be able to send you and jrummy a few beers in the very neer future.
Btw: would it b possible in future versions to have previews, kinda like in the market? Just a question not a request. You guys work hard as it is.

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk

Previews of what? If you mean Bootanimations, then yes, after today i'll have the next two days off, and I have some pretty good ideas of how I want to add BootAnim + Font previews before download. I got the idea while working on another program, and am gonna add it to this.
If that's not what you were talking about, just pretend that last bit of text is just a picture of words that don't make sense :) and move along nothing to see here..... :)

OP
canvs2321

canvs2321

Reaction score
Did we lose the ability to download the full goodies package in this version? I put this on my daughter's Droid running.g kangerade and there's no goodies folder. I can create the folders list and download individual boot amid but the fonts and wallpapers are not there.

I took out the ability for the full download, as I am gonna focus on the individual download of goodies. As of right now I just have Boot Animations, but i'll add more tonight/tomorrow. It's gonna be a different UI than I have setup now for the individual goodies download, it should be something pretty freaking sweet when i'm done with it.

As of now though, if you have kangerade with JRummy's Allinone script, i believe he has the option for goodies.zip download.

OP
canvs2321

canvs2321

Reaction score
Can't believe I'm first in line here.

I tested the first version out, and have missed the next couple of test versions. Downloaded, installed, used, and sent a beer your way. This is really good work! Thanks, dancedroid
Hell yeah man! Thanks :) Appreciate the beer!! Keeps me going haha! Just keep an eye out over the next couple days, I want to get another version out that I think people with really like + JRummy's been busting his butt to get a Fresh Kangerade your guys way, so this week should be pretty good!

fox_dye

Reaction score
Nice work downloaded last night played with it for a while. Solid app. Not ready to give up Linda file manager because of the smooth ui on it but this will get there I see it taking the place of a few apps in my collection.

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Looks cool... is this going to be on Rom Manager? Seems like it could be integrated in the next version of Kangerade...

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
if i add fonts into individual folders in my goodies folder, will it pull them into the app and allow my to install them?

listenman20

Reaction score
if i add fonts into individual folders in my goodies folder, will it pull them into the app and allow my to install them?
if you've downloaded and installed the goodies folder from JRummy's section in ROM Manager then it will use those fonts.

OP
canvs2321

canvs2321

Reaction score

Yeah u can add any font lwp bootanimation apps or recoveries That u have downloaded into their folders in /sdcard/goodies/ and u can install with app