1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

K-9 Select Box Problem

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by jsh1120, Apr 1, 2010.

1. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

My sincere apologies for starting a thread on this problem but "search" has yielded no results at all.

Here's the deal. I use K9 and put it on my wife's new Droid. On my Droid each email has a green box on the the left side that can be touched (i.e. checked) so that multiple emails can be selected for deletion/mark read/etc.

When I set up my wife's K9, the select box was not there. After much frustration I finally figured out how to turn it on for her. Unfortunately, I didn't write down the procedure and the select box has once again disappeared from her K-9.

Can someone remind me how I did this?

Edit: As Emily Latella used to say, "Never Mind." I finally found the procedure.

Menu -> Settings -> More -> Accounts -> Menu -> Settings -> Put a checkmark next to Multi-select Checkboxes.
Search tags for this page

k9 email checkmark touch