I thought my MAXX was on its last leg and that the battery was just not lasting. It would appear that that's apparently not true. I noticed the app, K-9 was taking up much of my battery life, and that after a few updates of it, it was causing other users some problems with battery consumption. The fix was to export the settings, remove the app, and reinstall. It worked for me and for other K-9 users. As a result, the second listed item for battery usage is no longer K-9, but now the screen. In fact, K-9 no longer even shows on the first page for consumption. Ooops, I think I might've spoken too soon. Reloading seems to have done little, but some. Still trying to figure this out, as I just started experimenting with this, yesterday. I might need to just change my sync intervals per app but I'm not sure how to do that.