Just received Motorola Email

Krenzy

Reaction score
I wonder what those people who rooted their JB leak and put the Circles app into the system files will do? Do you suppose they should just leave those in there or remove them?

Regulator

Reaction score
I wonder what those people who rooted their JB leak and put the Circles app into the system files will do? Do you suppose they should just leave those in there or remove them?

If the wanted they can run matts unbrick utility, which will fail to boot. Then reapply JB and be 100% stock.

Razr Maxx/Incredible 4G

YellowJacket

Reaction score
Interesting... the survey asked which version I was on. One choice was xxx.xx.211 and the other choice was98.72.8.xt912.

David

Regulator

Reaction score
For your attitude yes I have. I find it interesting that you know this for sure despite nobody actually doing it successfully yet.

They asked if testers are on JB. They pushed JB by their mistake. What do you expect for them to abandon all the devices that received it?

Razr Maxx/Incredible 4G

Redsnk95

Reaction score
They asked if testers are on JB. They pushed JB by their mistake. What do you expect for them to abandon all the devices that received it?

Razr Maxx/Incredible 4G

No I expect moto to support it as we suspect. I was just merely asking a question, and we will find out the answer once someone successfully installs it.

moset

Reaction score
Easy, easy. This forum is about helping each other. The wait should not be long. Patience Grasshopper.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

William_04_x

Reaction score
This seems pretty quiet compared to the ICS soak. When that came out you could hardly keep up with the posts. Have we all finally learned? ;)

OP
yaterml

yaterml

Reaction score
This seems pretty quiet compared to the ICS soak. When that came out you could hardly keep up with the posts. Have we all finally learned? ;)

No it's not just as blown up as ICS because most of here are on JB already... As opposed to being an entire Os behind

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Interesting... the survey asked which version I was on. One choice was xxx.xx.211 and the other choice was98.72.8.xt912.

David

YEP!! :D Which means as I've said all along...they have to support it, since it was their error that pushed it out to an unknown number of owners nationwide. Trying to differentiate who got it as a push and who didn't would be a nightmare for them. It's easier to simply create two soak pushes instead.

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk HD

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
How to i sign up for a soak release?
You have to belong to the Motorola Feedback Network. Go here:https://forums.motorola.com/hives/680bee9fa6/summary. You can sign up on that link. It is probably to late to be included in this soak test, but you can try. Just a word of caution, if selected to participate in a soap test you will be asked to keep the soak test and any information about the soak test confidential...in other words you don't post anything about it on this forum or any other forum. Most testers comply with that simple requirement...some knuckle heads don't, and in the process chance screwing-up the whole testing process and possibly delaying the official release of the update to all...not to mention it kinda shoots their credibility.