Just got my z force

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Honestly, the best way I've found to text on this phone is to set it on a flat surface. I have tendinitis in both thumbs, so holding this large of a phone while texting is extremely painful these days.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I use Swype exclusively, myself. Love it!

I use it too, all the time like you do...I couldn't do the thumb typing without dropping my phone all the time( lol) ... There's a reason my Mom didn't name me" Grace"!

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Honestly, the best way I've found to text on this phone is to set it on a flat surface. I have tendinitis in both thumbs, so holding this large of a phone while texting is extremely painful these days.

I understand...I have pain in my right thumb from using a scanning gun for many years. I retired a month ago and it's beginning to subside a lot.. Maybe I don't have carpal tunnel after all!

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Have you ever tried Swype( long enough to feel really comfortable with it) that way you hold the phone with your non dominant hand and move thru the keyboard thru the words you want to say with your dominant hand( the one you hold a pen in to write)

I lift A lot with my hands.. bodybuilding..and so my hands are very calloused sp..idk y i cant spell tonight...anyhow. my hands are very rough and tuff skinned and it makes the phone slippery..I'm looking in to the case you posted as vzw has the same case..zeene posted it but they're out.

I'm so used to ever phone I have, having an otterbox on it..I need that to hold on to...and the more I play with iron the worse it's gonna get..and this phone is so sleek and the aluminum makes it very slippery.

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I lift A lot with my hands.. bodybuilding..and so my hands are very calloused sp..idk y i cant spell tonight...anyhow. my hands are very rough and tuff skinned and it makes the phone slippery..I'm looking in to the case you posted as vzw has the same case..zeene posted it but they're out.

I'm so used to ever phone I have, having an otterbox on it..I need that to hold on to...and the more I play with iron the worse it's gonna get..and this phone is so sleek and the aluminum makes it very slippery.

Loved having OtterBoxes in the past. Miss not having that option with the battery mod.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I understand... Maybe the OtterBox would work too... My husband had one with another phone and he likes it a lot. But he found it hard to remove and put back on... If you have mods that you use a lot, it might be a pain to do that often. In Verizon they will let you take it out of the wrapper and try it on your phone so you will be able to tell if that's going to be a problem.. worth a try, maybe...

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I tried the Incipio today at vzw..won't fit over the batter mod. . did you say it would or was I misunderstanding?? I wouldn't doubt it. Really tired lately. ..

Another gripe...i have unlimited data still..but the amount of app updates on this phone is astounding...I mean Facebook 4 times since I got it last Friday. And several others. .wow you limited users are getting the shaft..

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
There are no cases for moto z that work with mods. Only the bumper works and let's you switch mods without taking it off.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I tried the Incipio today at vzw..won't fit over the batter mod. . did you say it would or was I misunderstanding?? I wouldn't doubt it. Really tired lately. ..

Another gripe...i have unlimited data still..but the amount of app updates on this phone is astounding...I mean Facebook 4 times since I got it last Friday. And several others. .wow you limited users are getting the shaft..

I had said it wouldn't fit over anything. I had to even take off the style mod that covers the back metal prongs before you put the Incipio cover on... But the Incipio case makes the phone feel good in my hand and not slip away. I haven't gotten any mods yet.. My battery lasts so much longer than I'm used to, so I didn't need that one for now... My son got the speaker and the projector and he likes them a lot... But he doesn't ever get a case for his phone, so there's no interference with the mods.

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I had said it wouldn't fit over anything. I had to even take off the style mod that covers the back metal prongs before you put the Incipio cover on... But the Incipio case makes the phone feel good in my hand and not slip away. I haven't gotten any mods yet.. My battery lasts so much longer than I'm used to, so I didn't need that one for now... My son got the speaker and the projector and he likes them a lot... But he doesn't ever get a case for his phone, so there's no interference with the mods.

I'm still busting you and awarding you 15 points...for playing a mod..just kidding..lol..it's all good,keep the suggesting coming..:)

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm still busting you and awarding you 15 points...for playing a mod..just kidding..lol..it's all good,keep the suggesting coming..:)

Thanks for the points(points are good) and have a good weekend.... Ready set go