Moto Z Force Mods...

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Just spent a half hour on the phone with Verizon today to get them to remove the $246.90, that they wanted to charge me for the "free" Insta-Share Projector, from my bill. The rep was very nice and thorough and got it taken care of. Hopefully, none of the rest of you have this issue.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Whoa.... Glad you got it straightened out..

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
After talking with a CSR again about my items that I never received it got it straightened out. I have the 2 Kate Spade Style Mods coming and since they were sold out of the Tumi Style Mod as a Courtesy they are Sending me the Moto Power Pack Mod instead for the price of the Tumi Style Mod. I should be getting them all by Tuesday. Can't wait to try out the projector. Have a trip and figured I can test it out.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
For those that participated in the sale, check your bill. Even though Verizon assured me on 12/27 that their "estimated Bill" on the app & website were wrong, and I would not be billed $238 for the projector....I was. I am on the phone with them now, explaining the sale and explaining the confirmation e-mail I received showing the sale price + the (-) credit for a free Mod. It sounds like they are going to fix my Bill, but waiting on supervisor approval.

Edit: My bill is fixed and corrected, the charge for the projector Mod was removed. I am OK with a short phone call to fix my bill for free stuff. :D

Last edited:

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
For those that participated in the sale, check your bill. Even though Verizon assured me on 12/27 that their "estimated Bill" on the app & website were wrong, and I would not be billed $238 for the projector....I was. I am on the phone with them now, explaining the sale and explaining the confirmation e-mail I received showing the sale price + the (-) credit for a free Mod. It sounds like they are going to fix my Bill, but waiting on supervisor approval.
Been there and done that. I hope that everybody pays close attention to their bill and calls dear sweet Verizon.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I just got part of my order. The 3 free Projectors. The bill showed 0. Now to wait to see if the Power Pack was properly charged at 39.99 for me.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I have a question for my fellow Moto Z owners (any Moto Z model) related to style shells. Many probably remember the gorilla glass style shell mods released earlier this year. At the time I decided that I would wait and buy one closer to the Z3 launch since I already have pretty much every other style shell. Silly me. I have looked periodically for a month and cannot find those glass style shell mods for sale anywhere. I should have bought one or two back then, I had no idea these would be a one time release and then gone forever. Has anyone seen any US shopping website where these things are for sale? If so, please let me know. Thanks.

Glass_Style_Mods.jpg

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Not sure if this is still active, but have you checked the Motorola website. I just looked at this page.
moto style shell

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Not sure if this is still active, but have you checked the Motorola website. I just looked at this page.
moto style shell
Thanks kmf. Yep, they have been out of stock there for months. At first they were still displayed and "Out of Stock". Then a few months ago they stopped even listing them there. The only two (2....???) Style Shells listed are the gray nylon and red nylon. And the red is out of stock. Either they were not expecting such a large demnad for style shells, or their supplier is seriously lacking. You can still find the faux wood and wireless Style Shells in eBay but I cannot find the glass ones anywhere. Bummer.

tomthbomb

Reaction score
I want the thinnest MotoMod battery pack available, mAh is not as important as thickness. I am looking at the Incipio OffGrid Power Pack Backup Battery Case on Amazon. Is this the way to go for "the thinnest"?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I want the thinnest MotoMod battery pack available, mAh is not as important as thickness. I am looking at the Incipio OffGrid Power Pack Backup Battery Case on Amazon. Is this the way to go for "the thinnest"?
If you want the thinnest then I believe you want the Moto Power pack. Not the Moto Turbo, it's thick. Just Moto Power Pack. They come in black, white and floral print. I believe that's the thinnest one. It's definitely thinner than my Incipio Off Grid and thinner than my Moto Turbo Power Pack.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Sure, no problem. Enjoy! I smile every time I see your avatar. Reminds me of my '85 CJ-7.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

tomthbomb

Reaction score
$40.58 including tax & free shipping, not bad. Thanks on the Jeep. It's a 1978. Bought it new.

tomthbomb

Reaction score
The moto power pack size is GREAT!

Next on my wishlist is a rubber/plastic cover. I am somewhat of a klutz. I am prone to dropping my Z every once in a while. Still, smaller is better here too.

This is my favorite forum (except for the Jeep forums :)).