1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Just got my X a few hours ago.

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by jetdoc, Jul 16, 2010.

1. jetdoc

jetdoc New Member

After the shipping prob I had, I almost missed the dropoff by FedEx, but got it a few hours later after the first attempt.

I really like it so far. Bigger than I thought, but thats why I liked it. I had the Incredible prior to the X.

I have just started to mess with it, but right off the bat I did like the DIC's home screen better. I loved the huge clock and the weather right beneath it, and my six programs I used the most. The clouds would roll across the screen, or lightening/thunder would come across, with rain drops and a windshield wiper when it was raining.

Not sure if you can change it on this phone....? So far I can't find out how to do it.
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 Super Moderator

Beautiful Live Wallpaper or Beautiful Widgets

I have both. BLW is the weather as ur background and the home widgets from BW can be made to look like the htc one
  3. jetdoc

jetdoc New Member

Abe, I appreciate what you said, but I do not understand it, lol. Can you say it 'slower' for me, thanks..!
  4. Abe21599

Abe21599 Super Moderator

for the clock with the weather right beside it - download Beautiful Widgets (its about $2 but one of the highest paid apps)

and then add the widget beautiful home - this is the clock with the date and a weather icon on it
    -can also be customized with different fonts/weather icons to make it look how u want

and for Beautiful Live Wallpaper (Free) you can make your background animated (live) and itll be the weather for the date you set it to be
  5. jetdoc

jetdoc New Member

ok thx, will try it out.
  6. jetdoc

jetdoc New Member

Got it, just put a basic skin on, but its getting there, looks good, thanks.
Search tags for this page
how do i make rain drops and wipers work on htc phone wallpa
htc weather and clock widgets for cellphones with floating c

is motorola milestone x a good phone

is the motorola milestone x a good phone